Create a mini herb garden right in your own kitchen with hose clamps (copper is suggested), mason jars, soil and seeds. Soon you’ll be growing basil, mint or whatever else suits your inner gardener fancy.
- 1 Trex deck sample board
- 2 small mason jars
- 2 hose clamps
- Potting supplies
- Sawtooth hook
- Screw (2) hose clamps to the board. Make them perpendicular or diagonal to fit your space.
- Fit mason jars into hose clamps and tighten to secure.
- Flip the board to its backside, attaching a sawtooth hook at its center for an even hang.
- Plant your favourite herbs in the mason jars with small rocks at the bottom for drainage.
- Hang in a sunny spot.
- Start planning fresh from the garden meals.